I've Got Nothing

For the first time... My mind is blank. I made my dad a promise so I won't let this day pass without honoring my word.

My dad has "shown" up around our family over the past few weeks and it has blessed me. Letters found on Thanksgiving... The #22 directed toward us at significant moments... This was his favorite time of year. My dad loved to give... His heart was big and it showed. I pray that my heart changes everyday to be more like him.  To give to those in need... To give to those who deserve more... To give of my time... To give of my talent... To never let a day pass me by without doing something to touch someone's life.

So today... If you are reading this, I challenge you to give. Give what you can. You will be amazed how wonderful it feels to give rather than receive.

Happy December...

Comments