The Best on the Bayou

 



(Always a personalized sign)

I love anything and everything cozy.  I don't care where it is or what it is... I love to feel at home.  I can be nestled up with a book in the corner of a bookstore or sitting on my couch at home watching tv.  I just love cozy.

But what I love even more than cozy... getting away so I can actually enjoy the coziness.  I love the feel of home away from home.  That's just what Bayou Long Beard offers... a home away from home.  Now, our home is nothing like the Long Beard but it's the feel of home.  That's what I love.


As soon as you walk in the door, you feel at home.  The natural light is amazing and the view that captures your eyes is breath taking.  They say our city isn't pretty but I beg to differ.  It's absolutely stunning.  You just have to know where to look.  And if you don't know where to look... look no further than the Bayou Long Beard.


Grab you a blanket and take a seat to watch the sunset from the couch.  Don't want to see the sunset... no problem... you can close every blind with the touch of a button.  But I don't recommend closing the blinds.


Not only can you watch the sun set from this space but you can watch a movie.  What's better than a movie and a sunset? 


After the sun sets, you can head on over to the next cozy space.  Watch a movie.  Grab a cup of coffee from the pantry.  Whatever it is you want to do... make yourself at home.  Because that's exactly how you will feel. 


Not only is the Bayou Long Beard local, they support local.


And the coziest... comfiest room... the bedroom... 


You don't have to leave our town to enjoy a vacation.  

You don't have to take my word for it... find out for yourself...

Check out @bayoulongbeard on instagram and book a weekend!



Comments